SWISS NEARSHORING GUIDE TO POLAND
Swiss companies can benefit strongly from Nearshoring their services to Poland. There are already numerous successful Swiss companies outsourcing their operations to Poland or operating their Shared Service Centers in Poland.
The publication “Swiss Nearshoring Guide to Poland” aims to provide case-studies, inspiring success stories and necessary information for Swiss companies interested in nearshoring select back-office and IT processes or positions to Poland. Furthermore, it provides key statistics, raw numbers, and guidance to Swiss companies considering setting up their own („captive”) SSC/GBS operation, versus the alternative option of using a third-party BPO/ITO to provide these services.
The publication will provide:
- Key data about the labor market in Poland
- Universities supporting the Business Service Sector through partner-programs
- Office space in major cities
- Grants and state bonuses
- Direct flights from Swiss cities to Poland
The publication also explores:
- Swiss companies’ initial expectations about Poland, and both positive and negative surprises
- Trade-offs between costs and availability of skilled, experienced talent-pool
- The outlook for next 3-4 years of nearshoring in Poland