We support our clients in consulting, digital transformation, BPO, ITO and engineering services.
ITELENCE understands that flexibility is a key success factor for our clients. That is why our offer has low initial investment costs and limited risk thanks to a step-by-step approach to transition, with the possibility of testing our solutions before deciding on a long-term contract.
Easy delivery model
Our expertise covers the outsourcing journey end to end - whether your business operates in financial services, retail, production or IT.
Staff and team outsourcing
Delivering required specialist or entire team, according to client needs
IT Managed service
Taking responsibility for daily IT processes based on defined SLA
Building back-office teams in various areas of expertise and size
Extended project team
Delivering defined IT and consulting projects based on client requirements
Why you should you start outsourcing to Poland with ITELENCE?
With the support of ITELENCE, you can tap into the enormous potential of the Polish job market, a market brimming with highly qualified tech, process and outsourcing professionals. We can set up a high-performing dedicated team for you; you can even start with a team of just one, test our agile delivery model, learn more about nearshoring and offshoring and then increase the service scope when you are ready.
Clients of ITELENCE have discovered the following benefits from being served under our agile delivery model:
Low initial investment and low overhead cost
Possibility to start with a few selected FTE
Flexibility on tailoring of Your services
Access to experienced professionals in other supporting IT and accounting functions
Experience in all back office functions (Finance, IT, HR, etc.)
Know-how in local labour and office market
Transition and operations knowledge in Poland
Expertise in Lean and Continuous Improvement
Success factors for outsourcing to Poland and Warsaw
- Highly-skilled, multilingual and affordable workforce
- Hard-work oriented business culture with a “western” mentality
- Extensive pool of accounting and IT graduates
- Presence of all global accounting, audit and IT companies
- Developed banking sector
- Strong supply of A-class office space
- Well-developed telecommunications and IT Infrastructure
- Good communication networks (international airports, trains and highways)
- No. 1 - as attractive FDI destination in CEE (and 5th most attractive in Europe) according to EY’s European Attractiveness Survey 2016
- Poland is no. 1 in Europe and no. 5 worldwide in nearshore and offshore outsourcing according to ABSL in 2017