- Engage with various teams to understand data uses and associated integration requirements.
- Understand governance and adopter APIs, and how those support data lineage and veracity.
- Review object model, metadata, for data sourcing and governance, creating integration patterns.
- Work with data partners to gain required governance insights and data catalogue requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the integration needs for project deliveries, scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Design and develop dashboards and reports to visualize analysis results using BI tools for internal governance team use.
- Contribute to the design, development and completion of project deliverables.
- Hands-on experience with application integration and associated issue root cause analysis and remediation processes.
- Proficient in application integration and integration patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communications, high attention to detail.
- Candidate should be able to troubleshoot problem areas and identify gaps and issues.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment.
- Familiarity with database modeling and schema design
- Experience understanding API integration processes.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Presentation skills in demonstrating system design and integration analysis solutions.
- Familiar with agile project delivery process.
- Familiarity with CI/CD API integration and data pipeline automation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years of professional data analysis working with business data initiatives.
- Hands-on expertise with SQL for use in data access, discovery and analysis.
- Hands-on expertise with Data Warehousing solutions
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as ReatJS, NodeJS, and Python
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins and code build
- Hands-on experience creating API mapping documents and specifications
- Hands-on experience with various cloud-based database technologies (Vertica, Redshift, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience in data governance a plus.