By supporting our employees’ advancement, we guarantee a workplace where they can develop and improve their skills. We believe that a company means its people, and business success is based on ambitions and skills of the entire team.
Scope of responsibilities: h2
- Standalone execution of accounting projects for Polish and foreign clients,
- Managing accounting records and aligning them with main ledger accounts,
- Monthly closings (main ledger, fixed capital, warehouse ledger, cost accounting and accruals),
- Calculation of taxes and preparing necessary tax returns and JPK files,
- Timely reporting to external authorities (GUS, NBP, US),
- Cooperation with the payroll and HR department,
- Drafting periodical and annual financial statements,
- Implementation of new system solutions,
- Reconciliation of transactions and balances,
- Participation in audit processes,
- Analysis of regulations and sharing knowledge with colleagues,
- Direct contact with clients and participating in client meetings.
- Completed studies (preferred: HR, economics, finance, accounting, management),
- Experience in a similar position: 4 years minimum, experience in an accounting office is a plus,
- Accounting workshops and qualifications,
- MS Office experience,
- Experience in using accounting systems,
- Strong grasp and knowledge of English,
- Analytical thinking and organisational skills.
We offer: h4
- A competitive salary,
- An office in the Warsaw city center,
- Support of experienced professionals and knowledge-sharing,
- Access to new technologies,
- Career advancement.